Electronic Archiving and Backlog Services
TAG-ITI’s TAG-Archiving provides a range of services in the field of electronic archiving and backlog processing to bring the best of this ever-challenging sector into practical business solutions. This enables organizations to reduce their stored paper archives and become more efficient.
Document Scanning Services: TAG-Archiving can provide simple scanning of an organization’s paper documents and deliver final digitized versions to the end customer.
Document Management Outsourcing Services: TAG-Archiving can provide end to end document scanning and archiving services from document collection through to final delivery of digitized documents to the end customer, as well as the implementation of a document management system if needed.
Document Management Consulting Services: As TAG-Archiving consists of many highly experienced archiving consultants, we can provide our expertise to organizations that are engaged in looking for a document management solution by providing archiving RFP preparation and associated vendor selection activities.
M-Files system:We offer enterprise document and correspondence management the way it should be: easy to learn and use, reliable, powerful and secure - without breaking your budget. Unlike any other solution, and increases the productivity of your staff, without demanding a change in how they work, improving workflow, increasing information reuse, eliminating redundancy, securely controlling content, and avoid conflicts and data loss – all in a single solution that integrates with Windows Explorer.
The system includes:
- Document Searching
- Document Import and Synchronization
M-files Industry-leading Features and Benefits
- High speed to retrieve and browse documents.
- High ability to distribute the documents to all parties easily and efficiently.
- Ability to establish and monitor flow of processes and internal procedures of the firm.
- Low electronic storage capacity needed to preserve the documents.
- Ensure document security very effectively.
- Ensure non loss or damage of files or documents.
- Save more space at the files storage warehouses and rooms.
- M-Files has check-in/check-out.
- M-Files has workflow and notifications.
- M-Files has fast offline use and remote/mobile access.
- M-Files has support for scanned paper documents and email.
- M-Files has Web & Mobile access available.
- M-Files has robust interface for connecting to external databases.
- Class services that meet your expectations.
- Increase the firm’s intellectual property capital and corporate knowledge.